Severe Allergy Coach
Would you know what to do in an allergic reaction emergency situation? There are simple solutions to ensuring you have what it takes to help a family member, co-worker, child, or stranger in need of emergency first aid. Don’t just stand by and watch helplessly, be prepared to be the First Voice.
Allergic reaction emergencies stem from many causes, including obstructed airways, asthma and a variety of circumstances. Without prompt, appropriate treatment, the distress can lead to serious consequences, including severe brain damage or death caused by a lack of oxygen to the body’s vital organs, muscles and tissues.
Severe Allergy Coach helps you know what to do when you suddenly find yourself in an emergency event that requires allergic reaction assistance. By giving step-by-step, yes/no questions Severe Allergy Coach provides you with a Lay Rescuer-level set of instructions that help everyone from the trained to the untrained know how to give proper allergic reaction assistance.
Severe Allergy Coach benefits:
- Real-time, step-by-step instructions coaching through an emergency allergic reaction situation based (not just a reference guide)
- Real-time, audible step-by-step instructions for CPR rescue
- Real-time, audible pacing and breathe instructions during CPR
- Nearest ER location finding assistance (data/wifi connection required)
- Emergency Intake Questionnaires for documenting key information for EMTs when they arrive on scene
- Emergency instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
Compatible on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad*
*App will work on iPad at resolution 480 x 320 pixels. We are currently in development of full iPad resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Please send comments and suggestions to:
"ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach should be a must-have app for everyone -- parents, those who travel, those who work in an office, and students."