Emergency Childbirth Coach
Expecting a baby? Is someone you love, someone close to you, or a co-worker pregnant? Would you know what to do if she suddenly went into labor and had to deliver immediately? Being prepared for an emergency childbirth situation could mean the difference between life and death of both woman and the newborn baby.
That’s because an emergency childbirth situation can result in a lot of blood loss. When blood flow is interrupted the distribution of oxygen, nutrients and waste are stopped – and the body retreats into defense mode. Emergency Childbirth Coach helps you know what to do when you suddenly find yourself in an emergency event that requires immediate childbirth assistance. By giving step-by-step, yes/no questions Emergency Childbirth Coach provides you with Basic Lay Rescuer-level instructions that help everyone from the trained to the untrained know how to give proper assistance in real-time.
Emergency Childbirth Coach benefits:
- One touch, step-by-step instructions coaching through an emergency childbirth situation in real-time
- Nearest ER location finding assistance utilizing Google Maps (iPhone only w/ data/wifi connection)
- Emergency Intake Questionnaires for documenting key information for EMTs when they arrive on scene
- Compliant American Heart Association, American Red Cross and major training organization protocols
- Allow you peace of mind knowing you're prepared for the unexpected no matter where you go
- Emergency instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
- Are simple to use, simple to understand, and are always there for when you need help most
Compatible on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad*
*App will work on iPad at resolution 480 x 320 pixels. We are currently in development of full iPad resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Please send comments and suggestions to:
"ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach should be a must-have app for everyone -- parents, those who travel, those who work in an office, and students."